Street 4-point Mustang roll bar, without door bars, without harness mount tube, for 2005-2014 Mustang convertibles.
This Mustang Roll Bar:
- NO door bars
- NO harness mount tube
- Bolts to the chassis; no welding inside the car.
- Read the 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords magazine article about installation of this roll bar and other MM suspension parts on a GT500 destined for the Castrol Syntec Top Car Challenge.
The Tech Info button below provides more technical information on MM Roll Bars.
- Any model roll bar that does not include high-mounted door bars and have a welded-in harness mount brace does not meet the NHRA or NMRA rules.
- Roll bars should have padding wherever any part of an occupant’s body may come into contact with the steel tubing. This includes hands, feet, arms, and legs, not just the occupants’ heads. Click here for roll bar padding.
- Diagonal Brace: Located in the plane of the main hoop, the welded-on diagonal brace greatly improves rollover protection and increases chassis rigidity. Made from 1-3/4″ diameter by 0.134″ wall DOM tube.
- Extensive modifications are required to the rear quarter interior plastic panel on the passenger side to accommodate the diagonal brace option. We have no instructions for the modifications; you will be on your own, should you choose to keep the interior panel in place.
- To order a Diagonal Brace, select the “Diagonal Brace Option” checkbox before adding to your shopping cart: Click here to read about the diagonal brace.
- We do not stock roll bars with the special-order options. Allow 6 weeks for manufacturing.
- The 2005-2014 Mustang roll bars ship by UPS, not truck freight.
- Shipping charges for 48-state standard delivery of MM roll bars is now standardized.
- Residential: $150
- Commercial: $100
- For delivery outside the 48-state area, or any expedited shipping, we will contact you about the additional shipping charges. You must respond with approval of those additional charges before we will continue processing your order.
- Important: The freight company defines what is and is not a commercial address, not you.The freight company’s decision is final; there is no appeal.
Please completely fill out your “Ship To” address. The information listed below is always required by the freight company. Providing it when placing your order will allow us to process your order in a timely manner, without extra back-and-forth communications.
When shipping to a Residential address:
- Street address
- Phone number (Best number where you can be reached by the freight company)
When shipping to a Commercial address:
- Business Name
- Attention to, if applicable
- Commercial street address
- Commercial phone number (The phone number at the delivery address, so the freight company can call to schedule a delivery time)