MM K-member for 2005-2014 Mustangs. This new MM design achieved not only our primary design goal of improved handling performance for a lowered Mustang, but it also met all of our secondary goals.
Design Goals Achieved
- Optimized roll center height for a Mustang lowered to the limit of the American Iron rules.
- Stronger and stiffer than stock k-member, to allow less deflection under cornering and braking loads.
- Fits stock motor mounts, for least change in NVH
- Fits stock front control arms, with stock or aftermarket bushings
- Fits both electric and hydraulic steering racks
- Allows easy oil pan removal without requiring additional engine support
- Upgradable to SLA suspension
- Bumpsteer kit. If you do not already have a suitable bumpsteer kit, the Mm5TR-2 can be purchased as an “option” with this MM k-member.
- Some means to support the engine during installation. MM’s engine support MMT-11 can be purchased as an “option” with this MM k-member.
Not compatible with extended-length ball joints.
- Bumpsteer kit. A bumpsteer kit is required with the Mm5KM-7.
- Bumpsteer gauge. This gauge makes proper installation of the bumpsteer kit easy.
- Manual transmission cooler scoop. Swap the standard brace for the Mm5KB2-21 scoop brace
- Engine support beam. Makes installation easier and faster.
- Lightweight radiator core support.
- Core support brace/adjustable mount for swaybar.
- Extreme Lowering Kit with spacer and bolt-through bumpsteer kit to allow use of upper control arm pivot holes. Not yet available.