Kit to install easily-removable door bars in place of the standard door bars originally fitted to MM 6-point roll bars. MM’s E-Z-Remove door bars can be detached and removed in moments.
These previously installed MM 6-point roll bars:
- The standard door bars of the MM 6-point roll bars can be difficult and time-consuming to remove and reinstall. When removed, bolt holes in the floor are exposed.
- After upgrading to the E-Z-Remove door bars, both door bars can be easily removed in just a couple of minutes, and there are no holes left exposed in the floor.
- Leave the E-Z-Remove door bars out for daily driving.
- When heading to the strip, reinstall them in moments.
- Meets the NHRA and NMRA rules for removable door bars.
This kit includes:
- (2) E-Z-Remove door bars
- (2) floor mounts unique to the E-Z-Remove door bars
- All hardware required
- E-Z-Remove door bars are available on new roll bars: Mm5RB-24, Mm5RB-24.5, Mm5RB-24.6
- To add E-Z-Remove door bars to your 4-point roll bar use Mm5RBO-3.
- Read the Mm5RBO-2 door bar installation instructions before purchasing.