What is this product used for?
The stock brake proportioning valve must be removed or disabled whenever an adjustable proportioning valve is installed. There are two ways to do so:
- Remove the stock valve with MM’s Brake Proportioning Valve Eliminator Kit (MMBAK-6)
- Disable the stock valve by removing the internals and replacing the stock valve’s cap with this plug.
This product fits
- Direct bolt-in fitment to 1979-2004 Mustang
This kit includes:
- Solid plug
- Sealing O-ring
- Illustrated installation instructions
- This plug allows safe disabling of the stock proportioning valve.
- Alternative for situations where MM’s Brake Proportioning Valve Eliminator Kit (MMBAK-6) does not fit.
- Currently available: The original M-2450-A Ford Racing Performance Parts (FRPP) plug is no longer made.
- Precision-machined solid plug threads into stock proportioning valve.
- Includes a new sealing O-ring, unlike the original FRPP plug that reused the original O-ring.
- Includes illustrated installation instructions, unlike the original FRPP kit.