1987-2004 Mustang, MM Sport series shock for IRS applications, grooved to accept MM coil-over conversion kit.
- Intended for street-driven Mustangs with rear coil-over spring rates of 500 lb/in to 600 lb/in.
- Includes an integral bumpstop
- Shocks do not include lower eyelet bushings because they are part of the coil-over conversion kit these shocks are intended to accompany.
For more details and technical information, scrolldown.
- Firm, yet good ride quality, as is expected of a performance car
- MM shocks are made with patented mono-tube technology
- High nitrogen gas pressure prevents oil foaming
- Monotube design has better heat dissipation than twin-tube dampers, keeps the oil cooler, and decreases heat-induced damper fade
- Velocity-sensitive valving improves ride quality
- Each MM strut and shock is tested on a shock dyno
- MM rear shocks come with an integral, progressive bump stop
- Sport series rear shocks are ready to accept the MM rear coil-over conversion kit; they are manufactured with the groove in the shock body that is required by a coil-over conversion kit
MM Sport Series struts and shocks are the perfect choice for a dual-purpose car that sees aggressive street driving and occasional open-tracking. Designed to control aggressive coil-over spring rates while still maintaining good ride quality, the MM Sport struts and shocks are intended for a high performance street-driven car equipped with coil-overs. The MM Sport series rear shocks are ready to accept the MM rear coil-over conversion kit; they are manufactured with the groove in the shock body that is required by a coil-over conversion kit.
All MM non-adjustable struts and shocks utilize patented mono-tube technology. Compared to twin-tube dampers, these provide better heat dissipation to keep the damper’s oil cool, which decreases heat-induced damper fade. The highest nitrogen gas pressure available prevents oil foaming and fading. Every MM damper is tested on a shock dyno before leaving the factory to ensure quality.
All MM rear shocks come with an integral, progressive bumpstop. All MM rear shocks include dustcovers.