UPR’s all new Chrome Moly K-member – will save more weight and exceed any strength limitations of mild steel while allowing maximum header and oil pan clearance. Designed for the abuse of hardcore drag race, road race, and Street Enthusiasts. Most importantly it will handle the everyday wear and tear of city & highway streets like that was it’s main intent.
All of our Suspension Products are made with the Highest Quality materials and most expensive components. We spare no expense on our products and always stand behind them with our Lifetime warranty that no one else offers.
- Does NOT Alter Wheelbase
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Thicker 1/4″ Motor Mount Pads
- Tig Welded in Billet fixtures
- 4130 Seamless Chrome Moly Tubing
- Lighter and Stronger than Mild Steel
- Saves 37lbs over the factory K-member
- All Welding & Materials Made in the USA!
- Now includes Rack Bolts & Offset or Standard Rack Bushings
- Can be used with UPR Non-Adjustable, Adjustable A Arms or Factory A Arms
Installs in 3-6 hours.
If using after market motor mounts the locating tab may have to be trimmed. Must re-use factory hardware.
Fits these Vehicles:
1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 GT Mach 1 Bullitt Mustang Cobra Shelby Roush Saleen & Steeda Vehicles.
Will also bolt into a 79-95 Ford Mustang for use with a Modular 4.6 or 5.4 based engine.
No one else can stack up to the bold clean styling of our aftermarket Billet dress ups, Street Strip & Racing Suspension & Performance Parts for your late model American Muscle Car!