These state-of-the-art, race-ready, damping-adjustable coil-overs use a monotube damper design for maximum track performance. Ride height is infinitely adjustable between 0.80″ – 2.5″ lower than stock, and the dual-spring setup is dialed for maximum cornering performance. Rebound and compression damping are both adjusted-ensuring proper damping balance at any setting. To extract maximum performance from your late model BMW 3-Series, Mazda MX-5, RX-8 or Mustang-look no further than Eibach.
* Single Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
* Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability – Lowering 0.80″ – 2.5″
* Monotube Design w/46mm pistons for Maximum Street and Track Performance
* Spring Rates can be tuned with a wide range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
* Stainless-Steel Damper Bodies for Extreme Durability and Corrosion Protection